Generic Email Client Settings
These are example settings and should work for any email client or device.
Domain.com shown in the example below should be replaced with your actual domain name.
It is recommend that you use IMAP if your software and device support it.
- Username: Your full email address
- Password: Your email password
- Type: POP3 OR IMAP
- Incoming Server: mail.domain.com
- Incoming POP3 Port: 110 OR Incoming IMAP Port: 143
- Outgoing SMTP Server Authentication: Enabled (use the same username/password)
- Outgoing SMTP Server: mail.domain.com
- Outgoing SMTP Port: 25 or 587