To add a domain name:
- Go to Websites & Domains, click Add Domain and follow on-screen instructions.
- Click OK. The new domain name is now shown in the list at the bottom of the screen.
You can now upload your web content to the webspace of the new website.
When you delete a domain from Plesk, all data related to the corresponding site are deleted from the server.
Note: The main domain of your subscription - that is, the first domain name (default domain) that was created for your account, cannot be deleted; however, it can be renamed.
To remove a domain:
- Go to Websites & Domains and locate the name of the domain or subdomain you want to remove.
- Click Remove Website or Remove Subdomain.
- Confirm removal and click OK.
Note: Removing domain names from Plesk does not cancel the registration of these names. If you registered these domain names, you can still use them for your websites in the future.