Data Packet Networks - Hosting for the Tech Savvy
Data Packet operates from several Data Center facilities in the South East, USA. Our core network is located at 56 Marietta Street, in the heart of Atlanta, Georgia. One of largest concentration of telecommunications companies and traffic exchange points can be found at the 56 Marietta Street data center facility. Atlanta is a major interconnection point in the US, and for international traffic going to South America and Europe.
Teir-1 connectivity from the best bandwidth providers - AtlantaNAP, Level 3, nLayer, XO, PCCW/BTN & Host.net. In addition we exchange traffic with Telx connecting to over 100 peers. The core backbone connections are BGP route optimized across all of our carriers (measuring latency, packet loss, jitter).
What defines hosting with Data Packet?
- Support; our average response time is 5 minutes. We employ qualified system administrators, not trained monkeys or low wage techs that send you in circles.
- Expertise that is unmatched; It’s simple, we’ve been here since 2001 and have defined the industry with flat rate reseller pricing and unlimited hosting plans.
- Security; We understand hosting security and keep your sites safe from hackers, spam and other attacks. Advanced WAF firewalls and other security applications keep your sites protected.
- Pricing; pay at least half the cost of comparable providers and get so much more.
- Latest generation hardware and software.
- Lighting fast; Other hosting providers literally place thousands of users on old and outdated hardware. We place no more than 30 accounts on the fastest hardware available today.. Zoom!